PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
2. Formation of the contract
• 2.1 These Terms of Sale apply to all goods supplied by the Showroom shop.
• 2.2 No contract exists between you and the Showroom shop for the sale of any goods until the Showroom shop has received and accepted your order and sends you an order confirmation in a durable format such as in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once the Showroom shop does so, there is a binding legal contract between you and the Showroom shop.
• 2.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
• 2.4 The Showroom shop may change these Terms of Sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
3. Description and price of the goods
• 3.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Site at the time you place your order.
• 3.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods or certain of the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Company will inform you as soon as possible, and in any event on or before the dispatch confirmation, and will refund or recredit you, your PayPal account for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your credit or debit card or to your PayPal account
• 3.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown on the Site are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Showroom shop will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Showroom shop will refund or recredit you, your PayPal account for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your credit or debit card or your PayPal account for the goods.
• 3.4 In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods, as shown in the section on the Site about delivery.
• 3.5 The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown on the Site at the time you place your order. We will not charge any of the payment methods listed until we have accepted your order and we send you an order confirmation email.
5. Delivery & risk
• 5.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that deliveries are not made outside EU.
• 5.2 If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of alternative arrangements.
• 5.3 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, theShowroom shop will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Showroom shop will inform you as soon as possible.
• 5.4 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered when we have received full payment of all sums due in respect of the goods you have ordered, including the delivery charges.
• 5.5 You will be responsible for risk of loss of or damage to the goods once they have been delivered to you or collected by you pursuant to the alternative arrangements in paragraph 5.2 above
• 5.6 Any delivery charge paid at the time of ordering will not be refunded if you fail to collect the goods within 30 calendar days.
6. Your right of cancellation
• 6.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of fourteen (14) calendar days after you receive the goods (see below).
• 6.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Company by hand or post, fax or email, at the address, fax number or email address shown here, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
• 6.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you or collected by you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to theShowroom shop at your own cost. The cost of this return is dependent on weight and can vary from courier to courier. The goods must be returned immediately to the Showroom shop. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are returned to the Company in their original condition and in their original packaging and not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
• 6.4 Once you have notified the Company that you are cancelling the contract, the Company will refund or recredit you or your PayPal account or your Amazon account within 14 days for any sum that has been paid by you or charged to your credit or debit card or your PayPal account for the goods.
• 6.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Showroom shop may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
• 6.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. TheShowroom shop will notify you at the time your order is accepted if this applies.
• 6.7 You must take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession prior to their return for cancellation or for any other reason. If you fail to comply with this obligation we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
• 7.1 All goods supplied by the Showroom shop are warranted free from defects for 28 days from the date of supply. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• 7.2 If you wish to return the goods because you claim that the goods are defective (ie “faulty”) you may do this within 28 days of delivery by first contacting our customer services team at email@example.com who will advise you of how to do this and then by posting the goods back to us. You may specify whether you require a refund or a replacement. Please refer to our returns policy.
• 7.3 We will examine the potentially defective returned goods and, provided that you have complied where you have required a refund we will notify you of your refund within a reasonable period of time. We will endeavour to process the delivery of a replacement or the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you that you were entitled to a refund or replacement for the returned goods.
• 7.4 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Company or manufacturer, failure to follow the Company’s instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Showroom shop’s approval.
• 7.5 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Showroom shop in writing at the address, fax number or email address shown here and if relevant, see our returns policy.
• 7.6 Any goods which you have returned to us because of a defect will, if you have requested a refund, be refunded in full, including a refund of delivery charges for sending the item to you and the postage cost in returning the item to us will be met by us. You will be given details about this when you contact our customer services team. If you have requested a replacement, the replacement will be sent to you free of charge.
• 7.7 Where you are not satisfied with the goods for any other reason you can return the goods and follow the procedure in our returns policy.
• 7.8 In all cases the goods must be returned with proof of purchase, in the same condition in which you received them, in the original packaging.
• 7.9 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking our contract with you is limited to the price of the goods you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the contract. This does not limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• 7.10 Nothing in this paragraph or our returns policy affects your statutory rights.
8. Data protection
Last update: 1st October 2014